A mouth guard and cup (when applicable) is required for all Self Defense Students. All Students should wear a Five Elements T-shirt or rash guard. Full sparring gear is required to join a sparring session. All equipment is in our Pro Shop for excellent Prices.
Code of Conduct and Etiquette:
- Compassion for training Partners
- No egos or attitude on the mat, this leads to injury and ineffective training
- Treat all students as brother and sisters, treat all guests with respect
- Neatly trimmed finger and toenails, Maintain good hygiene
- No jewelry on the mat
- No shoes on the mat (except mat only wrestling shoes)
- All Cell phones off in the training area
- Proper safety equipment is required. Always have your cup and mouthpiece
- Always wear a clean 5 Elements T-shirt or rash guard and black shorts.
- Bow to the center of the mat when entering and leaving the training area
- Show up on time and line up ready for warmup. If you are late join the current activity.
- Be humble and listen, be humble and share with fellow students. Do not speak when the Coach is speaking. When he is finished please ask questions.
- No profanity or foul language in the gym
- Carry yourself with humility and dignity at all times in or out of the gym
- Train hard and with good ethics at all times
- Have fun and build true skill in the martial arts